Cameron and Kacey

Cameron and Kacey
My Beautiful Angels

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Three

Well, today is Day Three and it wasn't too bad a day. Got up feeling a little blah and pokey, but once I get some food into me, I feel some better. Had some time to take all my meds this morning as we didn't have to be up and out of the house. Morning is a tough time to take so many pills when you aren't feeling well!

I hear that people are emailing and calling wondering where my blog updates are everyday. If I do this everyday, people will be sick of my poor humor after nine weeks!! So I will update every few days unless there is something fascinating to report. Mom or Jen may add some notes if I am not up to blogging as well.

Tomorrow, Friday, I am meeting with an acupuncturist to see if that will help some of my chemo side effects. I am also going to get my new "short" haircut to prepare for the total hair loss. I will post pictures for you curious fans!!

Other than that, a pretty uneventful day. Mom and I hung out, I took a bath, and a couple of naps. Had a pretty good day all around. And who says you can't eat mashed potatoes for breakfast if they taste good!?!?

Night all!! Sleep well!!

4 comments:

  1. Pi and I both thought of you today when we were off for his medical procedure that pales in comparison to all you are going through. We continue to send you our love and positive vibes...Love Mi y Pi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, skip right over Day 2 when *I* took care of you!! HEH HEH!!! Guess Mom is a better care-taker than I am!! :) I am a better personal chef and shopper than mom is!!! :) Although you're not eating much other than Boston Market these days! Keep watching that food channel and let me know if anything seems appealing to you...and I will make is ASAP!!! Keep DRINKING Ris....you need to keep up your strength! Love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'd eat mashed potatoes for breakfast any day! ;D Loved the pic of you and Cam and the new "do." Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI DIL NO. 1 I THINK YOU SHOULD COME DOWN TO THE CAPE AND SOAK AWHILE IT THE HOT TUB. THE FLOWERS ARE IN BLOOM AND THE BACK YARD LOOKS GREAT. THE POOL IS OPEN BUT IT'S A LITTLE CHILLY RIGHT NOW. WE MAY HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR THAT. SO YOU ARE WELCOME, AS IS EVERYONE, TO COME BY ANYTIME AND HAVE SOME FUN HERE. AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE ESPECIALLY INVITED. THEY'RE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN TV. SEE YOU SOON. LY. PF

    ReplyDelete